Internal Clock

• Thread starter Jimmy Easterling
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmy Easterling

Reaction score
Anyone have an instant adjustment for it. I usually wake up at 5:45am, you guest it, this morning 4:45am. I did get to watch Miracle on 34th Street.

Same here... been wandering around, even went out to the garage and "tinkered" around at 4:30AM

I had to work Midnight to 8am this weekend. So I got stuck working 9 hours instead of 8 last and the old body was just not happy! It knew it belonged home in bed!

First time for Indiana to do It snice I was a kid.it Sux....

JR - I grew up in Indianapolis, wasn't till i was out of college I really understood what this whole day light savings time was!!! LOL

1 hour ain't bad guys, I was in Amsterdam 2 weeks ago on business, thats 6 hours ahead, that will mess you up, but not as bad as 12 hours ahead in China. 1 hour, I just stay up a little later, and got the same sleep before hiting the lake this morning!

Oh, and another options is JR's sleeping advice, good Tequila and regardless of time change you'll sleep it off!! LOL

us Hoosier can thank our Gov'ner. He claimed it would increase indiana business and commerce to move to Eastern time. and I sit 5 miles from the east edge of the Central zone. Hate it, what a farce. Studies have shown HIGHER power consumption.

WoW, I never knew certain States didn't adhere to Daylight Savings Time? We were always told that it was to make it safer for children to catch the bus, etc., etc.. In this area, that the mantra to expound if you want anything done, true or not! Just insist it's, "for the children" and that will ensure you get what you want.

Uncle Billy

It was all done for farmers way back. Who the hell farms anymore? I HATE IT BEING DARK AT 5:00PM. Time for my winter depression to set in.

My Mom has avoided this for decades, since she moved from NJ to IN in '72. They then moved from IN to AZ (one of now only 2 states who still don't do daylight savings, along with Hawaii) so she still avoids it!!! LOL

I have to get up an hour earlier to go fishing now. :(

Gene

Latest posts

Back