Interesting Statistic.......

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score

98% OF AMERICANS SAY 'Holy Crap' BEFORE GOING IN THE DITCH ON A SLIPPERY ROAD....

THE OTHER 2% ARE FROM MICHIGAN AND THEY SAY, 'HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS.' ;)

I don't beat around the bush...more like HOLY $h!+ !

I might slip and fall and break my neck but, I won't spill a drop either:p:lol:

Yeah, what do ya say as yer smackin a deer, like I did last weekend?

"Where'd I put that gut knife.....?":huh:

TOXIC

Mac - I thought that was texas!! I remember when we moved to Houston, first day getting gas on the way to work, walked into pay (before pay at pump) and a mommy with 2 kids in car seats went in at 8am and bought two 16oz Coors Light beer cans and had one popped open before she got into her explorer with the kids! I found out at work, that in 1991 Houston did NOT have an open container law!

Trep

Yeah, two kids... both young enough to be in car seats... I can see why she was drinking at 8am! :lol::lol::lol:

(Just joking guys... but parents of youngsters should see some humor in my statement... I gave up drinking years ago... but there have been some times when my 4 year old almost drove me to drinking. :lol: )

All the best,

Glenn

I came from small town America and grew up in a much different time... Cops never really enforced the 21 thing (and girls could drink at 18) for beer, the whole town was German...

True story, late one night in the summer one of my Dad's friends, a local policeman pulls up next to us as we were sitting in the local burger drive in lot after it was closed, all 16-20 yrs old, sitting inside and outside our cars drinking beer. Anyway, Jack pulls up and sees me, motions for me to come over to his car, and say; "D@#$%^ hot out here, how about sharing one of them cold ones with me... So, I got him one and sat in the front seat of his squad drnking a beer with hime talking about hunting and stuff...

I had those swinging gimbal mounted wire basket like drink holders mounted in several places in my Ford Bronco!

Latest posts

Back