In the water!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary Fish

Reaction score
We launched our new 640 over the weekend. Managed to get it wet on Saturday and Sunday without any major blunders. As a bonus, our kids caught a few fish!
Nitro 640.JPG
First Launch.JPG
First Fish.JPG
Not to be outdone by big sis!.JPG

nothing like putting a new boat on the water for the first time! glad to see the family got to christen the boat with some fish.

Allright!!!!

See the kids caught fish which is allways a good thing but how did you do ??

How did your back do with the pro seat ?

Glad you had and the family had a good time!:D

Steve ><}}}}'>

Hey Steve...

I confess...I got skunked! Didn't much matter since I was just basking in the pleasure of owning a new boat. The pro seat was more comfortable than I thought. We'll see after a serious 8 hour day on the water!

Thanks for the reply.

P.S. The "first fish" came from a favorite spot that my late father and I fished over 30 years ago. Seemed like a fitting tribute to his memory.

Real nice color! Have a great time with it this season, Bill, the Mad Kayaker

Now THAT's what i'm talking about! Great looking family and very glad you christen'd the boat with FISH!!

I actualy LOVE when Eli and/or Noah beat me fishing, it keeps them comming back for more!

How'd she run?

Nice. Congratulations!

I need to just switch to panfish (crappie especially), since I don't believe I have any remaining ability to catch a bass.

Tex

Congratulations on the new boat, I'm sure you'll years of fun out of it.

I don't know how everybody else feels but after sitting on the butt seat for 6 or 8 hours I feel like I've been sitting on a fence post for that long. Still it's better than sitting on the low seat.

Harpo

Harpo - "after sitting on the butt seat for 6 or 8 hours I feel like I've been sitting on a fence post for that long. " Only an Okie would even KNOW what sitting on a fence post felt like!!! LOL

Hey, I just noticed - you should think of getting a keel shield on your boat. It will be a good investment. Bill, the Mad Kayaker

Good looking boat! The smiles on the faces of the ones who actually caught fish tell it all.:)

I also noticed that you had the boat seriously wrapped with bumpers so as not to scratch it so do what Bill said and get a KeelShield. You won't regret it.

Uncle Billy

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Those smiles on your kids faces are priceless.

Steve

Back