In case you didnt see the link in another post

• Thread starter John Maniaci [URL]http://www.myspace.com/johnmania
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice fish Mini !!!!

I'm sure there will be plenty of jokes about Mac's heavy breathing, so I'll just let it go.

Steve
4631.gif

Well it was my new camera and the first video shot with it. Mac wasnt looking athe the nice 2.5" lcd screen instead looking through the old school way, through the eye piece.

Still pretty funny. I had to edit the black frames from where he was snapping photos, hence the choppy parts. He did a great job filming it until he rotated the camera....lol

Mini

Good Lord, Mac...little muskie turn you on or what?????

LOL.....I shouldn't have even been out fishing that day,......i had borderline bronchitis at it was and then he had to go and catch that toad.....WTF...tween being sick and playing Spielberg I thought I was going to die!!:wacko::blink::(

You will PAY for this one Mini!!

Mac

OK which one Is the fish ????? BWhahahahahah Nice job guy's...Snow there yet?????

It was snowing last night....

Mac, how come I have to pay all the time...lol

Mini

Nice husky Muskie Mini and Mac !!!

A little on the thin side , but still very nice. In Minnesota we have a problem with muskie because the DNR thought it would be a great idea to stock Muskie in a lot of the bigger lakes . Problem is what use to be great bass-arena's turned out to be great food for healthy growing Muskies . What Bass were left headed for the rice and cabbage.

Did you measure the length and girth .

Mark :cool:

NICE fish!!

Mac, you are now offically know as Darth mac BBBBWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The Muskie that tried to eat my smallie two years ago, was that size I think! Ask Neeley!!

Darth Mac.... Too funny....

Nice Fish.... Did you get a length?

No length or weight. Just a catch and release :)

There are some times a picture tells the story.....this is definately one that answers your question Tex.....
IMG_1295.jpg

Back