Im goin FISHIN!!!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travis Smith

Reaction score
It has been since October 2003 that I have been with out a rod in my hand. I am going to a little lake that is only 5-10 miuntes away and the ice has been off of it for about 2 weeks now. The weather has been warm (between 40 and 60 degrees with a warm rain.) I am thinking the fish will be turned on and the water will be unseasonably warm due to the fact that the lake is ver shallow (4ft deep is max on this lake) I am going there to fish for numbers and not size because there is absolutely no size in that lake. The biggest fish I caught out of the lake is 15 inches last year. So I am wondering what chaould I be fishing? Should I be burning a Rat-L-Trap over the flats or find irregularities on the bottom of the lake and fish them. I think I could almost fish a topwater because this natural little lake warms very quickly because it is so shallow and it is gin clear.

T.S.

LOL Tox...I did.

My buddy that I go fishin with there always gets mad when I fish a senko there because I always kick his arse. He gets so ticked off at me.

T.S.

Now Travis...

Unless that lake is in Indiana...those better be bluegills or crappie you're fishing for!!!

I'm going to head south of the border tomorrow, I think...

Potato Creek...caught a 6.5 pounder there last year at this time...

az

Being shallow, I would also try floating worm or zoom super fluke.

Back