I'M GOIN FISHIN......FER REAL....!!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Smith

Reaction score
Thanks to the wonderful Mrs. Kathy Roberts, my boat was taken off the backburner and fixed...!!! Just in time for the weekend...!!!

Rain or Shine....Smitty is definately takin off the straightjacket and hittin the water this weekend...!!! The wife cannot wait to get me outta the house.

Thanks Kathy and thank you to whomever that techie was at the shop who was nice enough to lend a hand and GET'R DONE..!!!

See ya this afternoon Mrs. Roberts...!!!

Ask to try some of her cookies!

They sure were a hit at the Rally!

She gave me a batch last fall...takes me 30 minutes to get from the service center to my crib with a quick stop for milk...they were all gone by the time I pulled into my driveway...

Man, there better some a waitin' when CIII and I get up there to fish with Mac, Mini and the rest of the Michigan Mafia!! Jill's too!!! We can't live on beer alone, gotta have some solid food!!LOL

Rip em' up smitty.

TOXIC

Tox, when u comin up here...? A small armada on St. Clair could be fun...

Tox,..just a FYI--Can't do it the weekend of Sept. 25th!! I'm going duck hunting at a private reserve with some buddy's. Every other weekend in Sept. is open though!! GiterDONE!!

Mac

Mac,

Lets bring them up to Duck/Green/Torch/Elk lave for a long weekend and show them a good time up there for smallies during the fall feed.

T.S.

No doubt the fishing's AWESOME up there,..but that's another 4.5hrs drive further than they're already coming!!!

They wana fish,...not drive!!...LOL..

I'll be up there this year a few times...we'll hook up for sure! You deserve a day on the U.S.S. Tales!! LOL

Yea Buddy....well have to set a date sometime. We will probobly camp up there on the State park on Duck Lake so I will be right there.

T.S.

My pleasure Smitty.

Don't worry Tox, cookies and beverages will abound when you get here. Mac, let me know when you head up Travis' way and we'll get some for him too.

Mini and I are pulling the S&T boat back from KY next weekend....it won't be long now!! LOL...and tell Craig to get your tackle ready,...you and Craig are on the top of my guest list!!

Mac

Back