If you could order a boat of your dreams...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
...using various features or charateristics from ANY number of mfgrs you wanted,...what would your boat consist of?

I'd like: A 21 footer..with

The speed of an Allison...

The rough water ride of a 223 Champion.....

The storage of a Nitro 929...

The quality, CS and resale of a Ranger...

with electronics by Lowrance..

powered by a 300 HP Yamahammer...

and towed by a 2005 Full size Escalade!!!

Mac

I would take all of the above along with the firepower of this rig!!!

http://www.zjstech.net/~library/2175/patrollingminis****[1].BMP

I guess something worth at least $58,000 and with a boat cover and a clear title.

Da Bear

I would still take the Nitro 911 equipped with the following:

225 Opti, 225 Optixs, 250 Verado. Maybe all 3

MG TE109 Digital.

Lowrance Electronics.

Changes i like to see on it.

- Dash controls like Skeeter

- Wiring designs like Ranger

- Variable timed aerators.

- Saddle bag tanks (a Couple of others).

- Locking compartments like Ranger.

- Correct wire guages to handle the current loads.

- Capacity plates for 5(like all others. Just want2 be legal).

- Trailer. Hmmmmm... maybe a Galvashield trailer

Sandle bag tanks sure would be a good design feature on all Nitro 9 series. It would allow you to balance your load better, a place for wiring to run that's not over or especially under the tank allowing water to corrode the connections.

Mac you described the prefect boat except if it was mine it would have to be powered by a merc 300xs and pulled by a Dodge Ram 3500 with the cummings turbo deisel that i would have to have the engineers at work outfit it with a Bose system. Also the livewell system from a Triton would be a good addition.

Man this is a hard one, Mac, as i've only been in a few other boats then my Tracker. Let's start with the Tow Vehicle if $$ was no object, then a Porche Cayanne Turbo!!! Fast, Unique, Tows up to 7700 lbs!!!

Boat, mmmmm, don't know about brands but something like:

- a 22ft 911

- with a rear deck/seat like the Fisher Hawk 186 Sport

- 275 Merc Verado, or a Merc 250 XB

- Galvashield trailer

- Bimini Top

- some sort of removable front passenger seats so I can take my family and friends with me!

- Built in bait wells front/back for those striper/crappie/bay fishing.

Trep

I'll take a paid for Ranger/Champion/Basscat/ dealership: That way I'll just take off the lot what ever I want to fish with for that particuler day.

It would be something really close to this...this boat is so far ahead of any production boat made, if you don't know, you simply don't have a clue.

storm_20.jpg

Pat, wouldn't the 206C with a 300HP be over the HP limit for alot of Bass/FLW tournaments? I thought they had a 250HP limit for those tournaments.

Buzz

Mine would be a NX 750 with a 300 on the back - EAT MY DUST written across the back of my mercury racing cowling

david

Back