IAFF

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Martin2

Reaction score
Are there any brother or sister Firefighters on this web site, Always looking to set up a road trip to fish other lakes with family.:D

Greg Gutierrez, yes the one of Bassmasters fame is a fire fighter I believe!

Randy1

I just read your profile JB!! Man is that a price to pay for getting a Bass Boat!:p:lol:

I'm not a firefighter but I sure would like to thank you for you service!

Uncle Billy

JB,

I am a retired police officer.... You guys are the bravest (well remember that fine line) people I know. I have been in a couple of burning buildings and I got the heck out as soon as possible... Give me a choice and I'll take facing down an armed felon over that fire any day... You have my respect and thanks.

And, I have three great kids. You got a great deal on a boat!;)

I'm an NFPA member (Electrical and Mechanical Inspector), you can fish w/ me if you're ever in the Lansing MI area. :)

Gene

Thanks for the replies. I would do my job for free if they would just provide me with a roof over my family's head and of course a bass boat. I have the best job in the world, of course I never heard another Firefighter say anything less.

Canadian Forces Fire Marshal....not an IAFF member and haven't been on a truck in years...but I buy them, and very proud of our Firefighters.

Pierre

Retired after 30 years. My son is a firefighter (9 years), and my daughter is a police officer (6 years). We were/are all City of Cincinnati. I also have two brothers-in-law that are police officers.

Latest posts

Back