I will be entering maritial bliss

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pete hanford2

Reaction score
Just to let everyone know that i am entering Maritial bliss this weekend.Tama and I are getting married real close to the Susquehanna River here in Sunbury,pa and i was already told no boat at the wedding..lol...Hopefully the weatherman co operates with us this weekend.So things have been nuts for us the last couple of months with planning the wedding and with tournaments.It will be nice to relax that day.

Pete

Congratulations Pete: For me it's been 30 years to the same woman. Lay down the law now, bring the bass boat and have the minister stand on the back deck, while you two stand on the front with fishing poles in hand, to perform the marriage cermony.:):D

We are at 20 and counting and it will go very fast, especially after you have kids. Just tell her you love her at least once a day and not only will that almost guarantee a long union, but it will let you on the water much more often too!!

When I got married, I told my new wife, "Honey, from now on I'll make all the BIG decisions and you can make all the little decisions."

....So far there haven't been any big decisions to make. :rolleyes:

Congratulations on your forthcoming nuptials

Harpo

Congrats Pete!! Going on 13 years for me and it still seems like barely two or three.

From the want-ads:

"For sale: Encyclopedia Britannica. Latest edition, 22 volume set. Good condition. No longer need these, recently married, new wife knows everything."

Pete, I wish you a long, happy partnership with your new bride. Do what you can to make her happy, and I suspect she will do the same for you.

Pete - Congratulations! We've just celebrated 15 years, and in October 1, 2007 we will celebrate (gonna suprise Beka) 20 years since our first date!

Enjoy!!

Who said "There's a sucker born every minute"???

Congrats Pete! Hey - if you can't bring the boat to the wedding, will she let you bring it on the honeymoon??

Run like hell and change your name. No just kidding. congrats. I took my bride 26 years ago bass fishing at Orange Lake in Florida.

fatrap

Congrats, 24 years this Oct 22 for me and the lil' woman and I would not change a thing!

Jeff

Way to go Pete. Congratulations and best wishes to Tama and you!:wub: Bubby's got me beat by a little but Nancy and I have made it work for 32 years and got re-married, by the same Minister, on our 30th wedding anniversary. I gope the same for you.

Uncle Billy

Good Luck Pete...

My bride of 17 years drove 20 miles 1-way last night to bring me the scale to weigh the fish at our club tournament (silly me....left it at home)...

What a wife!!!!

az

Thanks all for the kind word. No boat for the wedding or honeymoon.Thats ok with me. I have seen more of the boat then her the last couple of months will all the tournys.So one weekend without the boat will be ok....I think..lol....might be twitching by the following weekend.

Back