I was fishing a bridge piling the other day....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Harp

Reaction score
....but then I realized it was Mike Snow.:p:lol:

Where has that sorry so & so gone?.... and also where's Rob? And it's also time for Staci to come back...I really miss her/him/it/ whatever;):lol:

This place has been duller than Republican Rap Singers Convention without them. Remember some of the classics like Toxic is a bad Kisser, Raindance in a Pink Thong, and Quit Picking on me because I Drive a Ranger? And who can ever forget the immortal, Censorship of the Shocker?Ahhhh yes, those were the good ol' days.

Come back old friends and pay us a visit....we know you're lurking out there somewhere.

Harpo:lol:

The shocker is alive and well,...it showed up at Camp Neeley last weekend!!! LOL

Snow's gone underground and joined the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan....;)

LaMoist is giving Denny Brauer jig fishing lessons and prepairing for his new show...."Fooled by Rob LaMoist":wacko:

and Staci??.....She finally came out and admitted that she's really,....Hillary Clinton!!:blink:

BBBWWHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

PULL ME OFF OF THE FLOOR HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He said SHICKER HAHAHAHAHAH

And dont forget the "Jack-nut" discussions !!!

and Staci??.....She finally came out and admitted that she's really,....Hillary Clinton!!

ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol: I really miss them too.

Ally Ally in Free> Ok, you'se guys, you can come back now....

What was that saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh, yeah,

"Watch what you wish for"

:lol::lol::lol::p

BruceM

No No It was Mini and Mac better than crack..........??? :huh:

BF

Bruce,.......you're close,...it was "Neeley and Mac",.....LOL...that was some funny chit indeed!:lol:

I'm usually lurking.....but rarely post anymore.

Bob G.

Back