I toured the Nitro factory today

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And some time soon ... some unlucky boat buyer ... will receive his boat ... with all kinds of nitnoid problems ... wait for it ... caused by inattentive employees distracted by that "dang tourist.":lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned the HUGE price reductions this year too.......especially in the Z series boats. (Betya a lot of peeps who bought last year, are bummin' that they didn't wait a year!!):eek:

Sounds like a nice tour......good post!!

Thanks for the info. I've been looking and building online for the past two years with dreams and hopes of a new Z8. Just tough being in Colorado to go see the boats and talk to everyone since we're not a big bass boat area. Closest Nitro dealer is BPS in Denver 3.5 hour drive weather dependant. :rolleyes:

Do any of you guys know what happened to the custom color option when you build a boat online? In 2009 you could actually see the color schemes, but now, unless I'm missing something, you can only select the custom option. Am I missing something.

I heard that they were having tech issues with it and it should be back up and running in a few weeks.

Latest posts

Back