I now own a LE21 LEGEND WITH A 250 YAMAHA HPDI

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Gross

Reaction score
I bought a 2005 21ft legend boat with a Yamaha 250hp HPDI there is a lcX-15mt at the console and a leX-16color in the front. Also a 1440a in dash . Extended deck two SS props full tanks of gas .duel axle. A Min-kota 36 v 101lbs Lights in live wells with rope lighting in all compartments. Courtsy lights and runninng lights are all led.Came with two bike seats and one chair.Wheel bearing are oil sealed. also has keel-shield .

Pop-up cleats.and some really great fiberglass work and finish.Will post pictures later.

Mark:D

Congrats... I know how much you will enjoy the boat....

Those are beautiful boats. There are two of them in my fishing club. One is really cool with electric blue ground effects lights on the trailer. Makes for a strange scene at 5 o'clock in the morning.:blink:

Just curious...did you happen to contact Chuck Justice about Legend boats?

Harpo

Geeze Mark - Do go light on replacing the 901!! WOW i've heard some great things about those boats and VERY limited, so the chances of you backing down a ramp next to another one is slim!

Can't wait to see pics!!

Congrats on the new boat - its bad when you have to point out that it is full of gas:D

Sounds like it is pretty well decked out.

We need pics!

-Harpo, No I didn't , at that point I had already made my mind up to buy it. I am going to call him to compare notes.

The fact that it came with 50 gallons of gas and gas is at 3.30 per gal.=165.00 I agree that is sad.:(

I have already recieved two E-mails from people inside the company congratulating telling me to make up a list of anything I might need for the boat and call the factory they will take care of it. Also reminding me to make sure that I call in the hull numbers so they can transfer the hull warrenty. Also decals of different sizes and a hat.

Legend know has a tournament incintive program for 2005 and newer boats. Were the will pay you for winning certain tournaments some tournaments more than just first place.

Take a trip down to the factory with or with out the boat and they 'll put you up in a cabin and treat you like your opinions matter, like what you have to say is important.

I can call up and talk to the owner if I want or need to.

I feel like I finally have a home and I'm no longer the step-child no one wants to hear .

But I will always be on this board as long as you guys want me.

Mark:D

Congrats Gross.....certainly are nice looking boats.

Mark - Sooooo all that and its a USED boat!!! WOOOOOHOOO!!!

Trep

NICE Ride Mark!!! You still in the market for a 2008 Ranger?? Let me know at your convenience!! Anxious to see pix's!! I pick up my new ride this Friday pm or Saturday a.m.

Can't wait!!:wub:

Back