I need to go the doctor

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
A few months ago- called and asked a girl out

a couple of weeks ago- Got a job

yesterday- started the job (its been fun)

today- signed up for football

I haven't played since eighth grade. I quit at the end the end of my eighth grade year to fish tournaments...Next year is my senior year so it will be my last year in highschool (bittersweet...but more sweet)

Im going to be a junior and was going to sign up for football but I have never played before. Then I thought about it---I would rather go fishin' during the summer than lift weights and practice hitting. Then comes fall all of the games---I would rather go hunting.

I made my mind up that I am not going to play football but im going to hunt and fish while those other guys are sweating to death during the summer.

T.S.

Thats going to be me......can't wait...

I am really looking forward to it. I played in Junior high and loved it. I haven't played for the last few years because I have wanted to fish. I got to thinking I will be fsihing the rest of my life. I will still get to fish on the weekends mostly.

BJ

I suppose but I wasnt ready to give up fishin quite yet.

Oh well.

Good Luck

T.S.

Play ball BJ...some of my greatest memories from high school are from playing ball under the Friday night lights...you'll regret never having done it if you choose not too.

Me

I've spent 189 days a year for the last 28 years in High School!!

fatrap

I've spent 182 days a year for the last 18 years in High School.I have at least 10 left if I make it.

Ed

Good luck Ed. At least I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I always joke that my retirement from teaching will be bittersweet as I will probably be in the Vetran's Home sitting in a wheelchair with a Depends on one end and a bib on the other.LOL

fatrap

Back