I need help!!!!!!!!!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Eder2

Reaction score
As some of you people know I have a son serving in the Marine Corps.I have been wanting to do the "Take a Vet fishing"in the Missouri area.I'm willing to try and get this thing started around here and I know there are alot of people that would help out.Its time to step up and give me some advise or if anyone knows of something already going on please let me know.Thanks in advance. Rich

Rich, This is the link for the one I participated in at Clark's Hill a couple of weeks ago. It is in the Augusta, Ga area. I saw an ad is our little local newspaper that directed us to the website. I, too, have a son in the Marines. The young men I took fishing got in the boat and said "I don't care if I catch anything, I just want to go fishing". It is a great thing you are trying to do. Good luck.

http://www.thefreedomtofish.com/

Rick if you get this started I will try and be there to take a vet fishing!! Would be a honor to me Since my dad and brother are both retired and 2 of my best friends are in the service.

Thanks for the link Jimmy.I am in touch with a lady in the Atlanta area that does this type of stuff.She is trying to point me in the right direction.I just can't believe of all the people on this board that no one else has stepped up.There are a bunch of guys that know alot of people i.e. Mini,Toxic,Mac,Uncle Billy,Greg Meyer,Triton Glen. Oh and by the way Chris,We don't take Chiefs fans!!!!!!!!Just kidding

Well, it took some time for me to search around and discover that I don't have any direct links to anyone that is doing that in your area. But, one of my contacts in the "business" may be able to help you. Try sending an e-mail to Dave Landahl. Tell him I sent you there.

Dave Landahl

Fishing Fanatics Radio

BassFIRST.com

Managing Editor

[email protected]

630-643-2627

So what are we needing to get this going??? There is a ARMY rec place on Lake of the Ozarks for the soldiers from Fort Wood to use, real nice ramp and parking with ample docks.

Would love to help, but I am busy keeping current soldiers out of harms way.

Protecting the Warfighter!

Good luck!

Thanks for the help guys.Greg,I will sure get a hold Of Dave and see what he can do.I'm trying to get this going in early summer of 09. Mini,I was looking more for gudiance and I know alot of you guys are busy.Any input is welcome.Thanks guys I think we are goimg in the right direction.

Latest posts

Back