I NEED FISHING SEATS

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug Friant

Reaction score
I just bought a 93 nitro and it is missing both fishing seats. The 3/4" sleeves are installed in the floor boards but the pedestals and seats are both missing. Anybody have one or possibly 2?

Thanks!

Doug

Doug, not sure where you live, but a good bet would be Walmart or Academy. Welcome aboard.

Doug,What color? I've got a 94 Nitro 170TF (red)the seats are grey/red.

I have a butt seat on the front, but still have the original one from the front

I could probably let go.I was keeping it because it matched the rest,but it's just

sitting in the shed taking up space.

Maybe you could put in the back and put a butt seat up front?

Let me know if I can "help a brother out".

nofishcatchin,Jim

Jim,

Color doesn't bother me one bit. I am interested in whatever I can get. As long as it slips into a 3/4" sleeve I would want it. What would you want for it? I live in Griffith, IN. You can call me if you want to at home at 219-924-8930. Thanks!

Doug

Doug I live in LaPorte!

We should get together some time and do some fishing!

Randy!

Hi,

I knew a Randy Walls who lived in Hobart like 20 years ago. You by any chance? Anyways, would love to get together and do some fishing. Working on getting fishing seats then my boat will be all set. All I need is a days notice. Won't be going out on another project until September so even weekdays works for me.

Doug

Doug - For the front seat, i would get an adjustable pedestal from BPS or other marine store, and a butt/standing seat to attach (I did this with my Nitro and the Tracker, I keep my Nitro seat in the garage on the shelf like Jim, and haven't touched it).

Now for the backseat, my partner and my son like the regular Nitro seat, so I keep it in the boat.

Doug,I'm in central Iowa.....(Hell).

Shipping may cost more than it's worth??

Let me see if I can figure it out and I'll get back to you.

Unless you got any ideas on how to get it to Indiana?

Jim

Jim,

I can't get a new setup for less than 60.00 so I am thinking it would still be cost effective for me to have it shipped to me. I see that you are only a few hours away from my office, which is located in Dixon, IL which might also be another option for me by just driving over. If you know the weight and can get a shipping cost I would have no problem sending to you.

Thanks!

Doug

Back