I need a favor,....from S&T Decal buyers

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mac,

I have two here in the library you can have. Do you want the full sized originals?

IMG_3050.JPG

smallie.jpg

I'll snap a pic tonight or tomorrow for ya. They look SWEET too BTW! :wub:

Gene

So will I. I am in Florida right now. Email CIII, I just got off the phone with him and he's not monitoring the board a lot. You have to get a pic of Topo on that woodgrain.

TOXIC

I WOULD send/post a pic of Jiggy... IF I had a Jiggy to post a pic of....

(Yes, I know I am whining, but I do it so well...)

Mine looks just like Jims on my 185...I took the smaller one and removed the 90 on the back of my engine to match;)

Macs the "Artful Angler":lol:

i will try and get pics tonight.

where can i buy some of these decals, i didnt see anything on the website

Pete,...here is the order form (It's in my library)...I still have a few of the smaller versions left in all 3 versions.....I'm out of the BIG one's though, and we'll be offering them soon via the Gemini "wired2Fish.com" website in the on-line store. Until then,...I'll be happy to send you what I have!!

Thanks!!

Mac

http://www.nitroowners.com/~library/907/DecalOrderForm001.pdf

You'd have to blur out the words under the decals on Mini's motor.... skull and crossbones, "Give up the Booty":lol::lol: Now that I think about it, maybe that's why all those women were waving and tring to get in the boat with Mac and I!! ......and no they didn't think we were you Mini!!:lol:

TOXIC

Back