I need a boat cover!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Johansen

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I recently bought a 1993 Nitro Tracker 190 DC and it came with the original cover. While the boat and cover are both in good shape the previous owner warned me about trailering with it, as it really flaps around in the wind.

I ordered a Cabela's Ratchet-Lock cover and with their recommedations on their website I ordered it a foot long since I have a bow-mounted trolling motor. The cover came and it was about 2 feet too long and about the same amount too wide! The sides of the cover were alomost touching the trailer! Needless to say I sent it back. It seems that all of their Ratchet-Lock covers are designed for a much wider boat.

What covers do you run on a similar boat? I need to get something soon so I don't fill the thing up with road dirt and mud!

Thank you!

well,if i absolutely have to cover my new boat while trailering,i like the bass pro shop model.but i would rather show the boat off and at most cover the cowl!

I bought the one they sell at WalMart for my Tracker. It trailers very well and only takes a few minutes to put on. I bought the heaviest grade and it does turn water well. Cost around $100 for mine.

I got one of the ratchet ones. It's an aftermarket one but has Tracker Tundra on the side. Fits like a glove has an area for the trolling motor. No engine cover.

fatrap

Latest posts

Back