I have been contacted

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerry Gerry

Reaction score
I am here to say that I have been contacted by a company representative. I do have a real one sided point of view on this but I am not above admitting when others have just as valid view. I apologize to those of you who may have taken offense to my tone. And as in the past, when tracker did warranty work of hull issues (no questions asked) I am also eager to brag about getting a concerned response. So please stay tuned.

Glad to hear you got something going on.

You may have answered my question in your other post but I got lost reading it all.

Have you taken it to any other dealers??

Warrenty work can be done by any authorized repair center.

Some people are good at some things,some are good at others.Maybe your dealer is just not very good on the electrical end of things.

Steve

Very good, Gerry! Let's look forward to more positive reports!

Yeah, TOX..... I couldn't agree more..... I haven't checked yet..... Did you finally edit out all that "unecessary dribble" you posted?

Tox, be nice or I'll take Staci over to BFHP and turn Staci into a "through and through" person too :). Darn it, I dribbled again.

Back