I CANT HAVE A GOOD DAY!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
ON TOP OF EVERYTHING ELSE THIS WEEK-----------

I Was leaving today to go somewhere. I was watching my mom's car to make sure i didnt hit it....well i didnt think about the boat..

Now i have a nice scratch down the side of my truck, read door to the bed, about a foot and a half long, with dents!

i'm also so drained right now...i'm exausted!

kinda of discouraged

no but when i was driving home from church i almost did...it was dark and two people were walking across the street in dark clothes, they made it to the curb when i was about 15 yards from them, i slowed down when i saw them, i was maybe going 30ish mph. it wasnt close, but with my day i was thinking "i'm surprised i just didnt hit them"

BJ

TOMORROW WILL BE GOOD!

(actually, it will be depressing in a way....LONG!!!!!!! story about my life that no one here probly wants to hear so i wont write out the whole thing, if you just really really really want to hear it let me know, i'll write it and email it to you)

My philosophy, BJ, is that trucks are ment to get dented and scratched. You should see the sides of my Cherokee from taking it back in the woods and down little overgrown fire roads and through rock infested ruts.

If I sat and worried about scratches, then I couldn't use that truck for the very purposes I bought a 4WD vehicle.

It ain't nuthin' but tin.

me!

P.S.

Don't ever buy a used truck that I've owned! LOL!!

Back