I can tell you who will win the CWS

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edward Lea.

Reaction score
Alright the CWS has started here. The winner is the people in the Omaha area that get to see all this great talent. I think North Carolina will win the title however. Whats you all's opinion.

I only wish I was there to watch. I played college baseball and was never able to make it to Omaha. I tell my wife every year that I would love to make the trip and watch at least the weekend games. I think Carolina's pitching is strong enough to get them to the championship, but watch out for Oregon State again.

ED,

Since I grew up in Omaha, it was always fun to go to the CWS. My cousin was a pitcher for TCU University and played some semi-pro ball.

TOXIC

Jim if you ever make it to the CWS you find it is a top notch event. The stadium is sold out for every game and the atmosphere is outstanding. The teams are all available the day before the series starts and their fans are very fun to watch.

You are right about Oregon State.... the beavers are always worth watching.:eek:

Bass Pro Council Bluffs was letting people camp in the parking lot. They were tailgating this morning. For those of you who don't know you can almost see the stadium across the Missouri (prounced misery) River.

fatrap

Latest posts

Back