I can save you BIG $$$ by July 31st!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
IF you're thinking about buying a new vehicle but can't quite pull the trigger,....GM JUST offered employees the opportunity to extend the "employee discount" to ONE family member or friend BUT you have to take delivery on or before July 31st. This isn't the "supplier discount" that just about anyone can get...this is the EMPLOYEE discount and it's in addition to any existing incentives, so you'll save THOUSANDS and yes, it's even available on CORVETTE'S (JR!!!)

So...if you're in the mood to buy some new wheels, and you want to save a few grand,...let me know. I'll be glad to hook up anyone here on the NTOWS!;) Now the BAD part??...I can only offer it to ONE person.....so don't wait to long...let me know NOW!

Giter-Done!!

Mac

I will let this pass by with a simple-that's very nice Mac [;)].

FISO rules!

I just got an email from David Munaretto (he posts here a lot!!) BEFORE I posted this offer, and he's contemplating a new Yukon or Tahoe.........HERE'S your chance Dave,..your timing couldn't have been any better!! ;) A "typical" savings will be anywhere from 4K on an Impala or Malibu to 10 GRAND off or MORE on a Full size Truck or SUV,....David can expect to save atleast 10 grand on a Tahoe,...probably more than that!!.....my brother saved almost 20 GRAND on his '08 Z06 'vette and that was with the "family member" discount...the Employee %'age off is even more, and it wasn't available to him just 2 weeks ago!! This new offer starts TODAY and ENDS next Thursday!!

Mac

BTW,..Thanks Marty,...this is a helluva opportunity and a "perk" for me that I have never been offered before......time to share the love brutha!! LOL

Mac,

GM isn't secretly building any 21' Pro V's for Lund are they? I could really get down on a deal like that on a new boat....

If I needed a truck I would even consider a GM/Chevy...

Greg,..I wish they were building Ranger's in the Corvette plant!! LOL I'd even drive down to KY to pick it up!! :cool:

BTW MAC; that was a sincere "that's nice." I think it is cool that you are able to offer someone a big discount not normally available. Can you imagine the customer-salesman kabuki dance stress relief that your gift is providing?

Marty.....I assumed it was sincere....and I appreciate it..thank you!!

I just mailed the authorization number to David, so it looks like he'll be shopping very soon for a Tahoe or Yukon!! Now THAT's worthy of a THANKS to Dave too!! Sure wish I could do more than just one!!:huh:

No doubt...I would probably look even though I don't need to;)

Thanks Mac I already get that..It's a hugh discount for people to take advantage of...My Dealer buddy has an 2006 zo6 and I still can't get It down enough..2 miles on It never titled Resale red conv....but It's a ton of cash, Besides the camero will eat It for lunch....JR

Hey Mac, thanks a ton - i'm going shopping tomorrow, unless the new baby has other plans for me... but it is time for a new truck, and i really like the yukon and the tahoe. I really appreciate the help / discount / all the other great things you have done for me in the past -

David

<Big Sigh> Uncle Billy just sitting here with egg all over his face for not being able to wait 10 months or so to maybe get this deal...What you're doing it GREAT Mac and I sure wish someone on this site can take advantage of it!!!! Guys! Here's your chance to get just about any Chevrolet vehicle you could possible want at a severe discount. If you've been looking, please check with Mac!

Thanks again Mac....

Uncle Billy

Mac, that's a great thing you are doing. Like the rest, I hope someone can take advantage of this offer.

Bubby:)

Mac,

I feel kind of odd asking(Cause I really dont know you) but if no one you know is at all interested and responded ,, Ive been seriously looking at Equinox's for the wife.. Didnt pull the trigger because it was a little too much for the AWD we wanted and with a newborn I decided I just couldnt swing it.. Id be really interested in finding out the details...

Luke

Luke, I'm a GM retiree and I thought about making the same offer as Mac, but I'm not sure I can. I assumed I was involved in the deal but an article I read yesterday said it is only an option for active GM employees. As a retiree, I'm not considered active. Also, my wife thinks she may have somebody who'll need my number if I'm included. However, my Dad is also a GM retiree and, if he's included in this deal, I may be able to get an auth. number from him. I know it ends pretty soon but give me a day or so to figure it out. I'll be glad to help out if I can. BTW, my daughter recently bought an Equinox Sport and absolutely loves it. Hutch

Luke,.....don't give up yet!! I have a buddy here that may do it for you.....it's no skin off his nose whatsoever, and all we need from you is your birthdate and zipcode. He will enter that info into the website and an "authorization number" will be issued. He can then email that to you and you take that to the dealer of your choice.....done deal!!

It's THAT easy and as I said ealier,..the ONLY issue is you have to take delivery of it by this Thursday,..July 31....so you're limited to whatever is on the dealer's lot! When he get's here today at 8am..I'll rattle his cage....so feel free to post your B-Date and zipcode here and we'll get you taken care of. (Send your private email to me at:

[email protected], and I'll get the auth. number for you and send it there.

Thanks a bunch folks for the feedback and support!! I wish I could do more than one...but I'll get my friends to here at work to help us too!! I can't wait to see David's truck!! I hope it all works out for you....Luke...you'll probably save a good 4K atleast off an Equinox...that's a nice chunk of cheddar!!:cool:;)

I'll look back in here at this post thru-out the day to see if you're still interested!!

TTYL,

Mac

Luke, I went and read the rules for that deal, and it is only for active employees. Usually, retirees get the same deals as active workers, but not this time. Sounds like Mac can help you out though. Good luck, Hutch

Thanks Mac..

I'll send the email to you right now..

IM ready.. I have the unit all picked out.. Just drove by the lot and the one we wanted is still there..

Luke

Perfect,.........I'll get an Auth. Number and email it back to you!!

Thanks for your support!!!;)

Mac

Luke,......you should have an email now from "Paul"......it has your Auth. Number!!

Have fun shopping!!!

Mac

Thanks MAC.

Using the discount I ended up pullling the trigger and getting the AWD Equinox the wife wanted.. Its a beautiful vehicle. THe 3.4L V6 is pretty economical too and still has some snot when you need to get on it.. All in all Im very pleased and the wife is ecstatic.. We have a 300 ft uphill driveway that get nasty in the Adirondack winters.. With the AWD it should not be a problem..

Thanks again for the help..

Luke

That's GREAT Luke!! Glad you were able to swing it with the discount!! VERY Happy for you and the lil'lady!!:wub::rolleyes:

Enjoy your new ride and post a pix if you get a chance!!

Mac

Back