I am back !

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilbert cales

Reaction score
Hello, everyone. I have the interent up and running. It has been tuff, the last few weeks. We all take things for granted. I am sure a lot of you wonder why someone would live in a place where you may lose everything you have in a few days by a storm. I can only say, when we do not have these problems, the fishing and hunting is great. It is very hard to close the door, and get out of town knowing you may not see anything you own when you return.

Bill, I appreciate your concern, and everyone elses.

Bubby

I'm so glad you're back and you and yours are ok Bubby! We've gone through some tough hurricanes here on the Chesapeake Bay but nothing like you guys have endured. A lot of prayers went your way my friend. I'm happy they worked and welcome home.

Bill

Welcome back Bubby. I was wondering about you last night during the UT vs. LSU game. I'm really glad your ok. Did you suffer much damage?

Steve

Steve, thanks for asking. I only had minor damage, few fence boards, and few singles missing. My mother however has major damage, roof blown off, shed blown down. Her house is not livable, but we will get it fixed.

Bubby

Back