• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Humminbird 987 Combo

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Payne

Reaction score
used one season.... perfect condition... box, all paperwork, accessories, GPS antenna, transducer and mounting... will include a RAM 110 mount for it...

asking $1400 + shipping/insurance.

Sim,

Is that the side image one ??

I've been drooling ever since they came out. Just waiting untill the time is right to get one.

Timing is bad right now anyhow, I'm just curious.

Steve

Yes, it is the side imaging one... I don't want to sound like I'm pushing the unit, but it is worth every penny...

I'm in no rush to sell it, just planning ahead knowing I'll want to upgrade to the 997... so, if you think your timing will be better in the next couple of months, let me know and we'll work it out.

Sim......Is it true that Humminbird is coming out with a side imaging unit after the first of the year that has a smaller screen than the 987C si but also has the side imaging and will run right around $1000? One of the guys at BPS in Clarksville, Indiana had told me this.

Yes, that is true... the 797C2... same overall size as the other 700 series with SideImaging capability....5" screen compared to the 987's 7" screen.

Hey Sim,

Do you have any shallow diving Lucky Craft baits on sale in fish catching colors?

Kevin;)

Back