Humminbird 757c

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JP Heintzman

Reaction score
Gents, I'm looking to buy a GPS and had settled on the Humminbird 757c, BPS has it for $549. I found one on the web, from PC Nation for $466.44, with the same nonemclature and all, straight from the factory, but the picture of it shows a different faceplate that does not have the same buttons on it as the one at BPS, but the details read the same for both. The one from PC Nation also doesn't have that little turn-key deal at the bottom, which I'm assuming is for a battery or card or something. Can ya'll help me out here? Thanks

Jim:blink:

I looked at the Humminbird 757C on PCNation and at Humminbird. There is no picture for the $466 version on PCNation; note that the $466 version is for Control Head Only [CHO]; there is no transducer with that one. The picture for the $499 version [whole enchilada] is the same as that on the Humminbird site [it appears they copped the picture from the Bird].

Thanks Marty, I was wondering what CHO stood for....wouldn't do me much good without a transducer, eh! I ended up getting a 757c w/3 year warranty for $560.00. I'm really looking forward to trying it out since my last FF was the base model that came with my 95' 170TF. Should be like going from a baby buggy to a caddy.......ha ha ha. Thanks again.

Jim

Jim: Little late to read this and offer another seller, but I have bought from J&H Marine Electronics with success. They're selling the 787c2 with transducer for $472.72...and that means your pixel count goes way up.

Might want to check it out.

Jack

Hey Jack, thanks for the intel, isn't that always the case, a better deal just around the corner! I checked it out, the model for $474.72 is w/out the GPS, which I really wanted since I have never had one. The model with the GPS is the same amount I paid for the 757c, bummer. But, my price included a full three year warranty, which may or may not prove invaluable. Still, the higher pixel count sure would be nice. Thanks again.

Jim

I'm not sure of pricew but for comparison look af www.fish-finder.com.

Latest posts

Back