How much are ya'll paying for gas?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cass Caldwell2

Reaction score
Cheapest gas here in Wichita Falls, TX is $1.87!!!!!!!! I need to fill my boat up before prices rise again.

Cass from TN

I paid 2.10 yesterday up here in Mass.

GO PATS!!!!!!

$2.01 this morning at BJ's, it is about $2.10 everywhere else around Woodbridge, VA.

HP

$2.39 here is Creswell, Oregon. I was in the Portland area yesterday and I was seeing $2.50+ up there.

Max <><

Kroger here is at $1.92 right now, and with $0.15 off using their 1-2-3 card it brings it down real nice :)

Just filled up @ $2.13. Lowest I have seen in TN is $2.09

Wednesday it was $1.87, yesterday it was $2.05.....

Mini

I filled up for $1.77 a gallon Friday. That's the cheapest I've seen. It's mostly around a buck 84 to 95 here in OKC area.

Harpo

I have you all beat -- $2.69, $2.79, $2.89 here by LAX in Southern Cal. Funny thing is the 3 Chevron stations right on the edges of our Chevron refinery here in El Segundo Ca are the most expensive in the area.

Flying J truck stop in southern KC area-- $1.79.... Still way to high for what the price of oil is..

Rick

Paid that this morning Mac....funny how some places are only 1/4 mile apart and selling it for 20 cents difference.

Mini

Back