How many Teenagers visit this board?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
I was just curious..... Since we've seen posts from Travis for quite a while and Josh has come on board recently..... And Marke isn't too much older.....

I was wondering how many others are out there!

Will the mystery futures of our sport please sign in!

me!

Definately NOT maturity!

We'd have to post all 1300+ members!

(Or at least the greater majority of us!)

And..... From what I've seen..... Travis and Josh display much more maturity than most of us! Rich Stern excluded! LOL!!

BJ Laster, 17 years old

Currently fish Heart of Oklahoma Mini Boat Club, Walmart BFL (as a non-boater, but next Feb I will move to the Boater Side), and Chickasha Bassmasters (BASS Federation club). I have been fortunate in my fishing career. I won the first tournament I fished in. I can't wait to get on a bigger level like Everstart or BASS opens after i get out of highschool.

BJ

Chickasha has a BASS club? Wow. I am good friends with the Mosleys there (Mosley Insurance). Haven't been there in a while, but I am surprised it is big enough to support a club. I'm glad you are fishing in it. Keep the future of the sport going BJ!!

Congratulations, BJ!

In my first tournament, I weighed in.....

.....a 3" walleye!
walleye%20N%20me.jpg

Well im not doina whole lot of tourney fishin since i dont have a drivers liscence and dad wont give me the keys to the 911 so im kinda inbetween a rock and a hardspot so i fish any other chance i get.

This is a great site and am glad to be part of it

Travis Smith

15 years old

Me, is that a fish or a Rapala?

BJ, do you ever fish Lake Burtschi? I have driven by there and thought that looks like a good little lake. I know it was stocked with Florida's a few years ago.

Harpo

Yep, I'm pretty new around here. I won't be leaving any time soon. Hopefully I will be starting to fish some tournaments this spring. I've been fishing my whole life and bass fishing seriously out here in AZ for the last couple years. I've been learning alot by reading all of the posts and hopefully with any luck soon I'll have enough knowledge to share with you guys. I'll see everyone around. Josh

Yes, Harpo, that is a fish! LOL!! He savagely attacked a chartreuse 7" worm! Ask Rich Stern, he took the picture!

Back