How I Spent My Birthday

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Yes, I worked on my Birthday and here is a little slide show of the days events.......

Here's one for Teri, just in case she misses the Bananna Boat....

ntows2.jpg

Here's the boat that I did the install on.......

ntows4.jpg

C'mon, After All it was my Birthday!!

[img]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/5933/ntows3.jpg

Your Nations Capitol......

ntows5.jpg

I think I lost 20 puonds sweatting. I'll bet I drank 4 gallons of H2O and never went to one of the porta-johns.

It was fun!!

TOXIC

Happy B-Day Tox !!!!

Is that a giant, naked Bill Clinton in the "your Nations Capitol" picture ???? :rolleyes:

Happy B-Day Tox!

So thats the Q4 I/O in yellow, my wife LOVES that color and with the new Galvashield trailer i wouldn't have to go galvenized!!! I know, its not TIN but i'm also not buying it !!! LOL

Steve R - "Is that a giant, naked Bill Clinton in the "your Nations Capitol" picture ???? " I didn't know there was any other kind, just ask Monica, Jennifer and the rest of his women!!! LOL

Happy Birthday my friend and I hope you have many more! I saw a few snippets on TV about the events down where you were today and all they showed was FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD!!! And it all looked really good.:) Glad you had a good time and I'm sorry Nancy and I missed it.

Bill

There was also a BBQ competition going on. Some of the teams had been there overnight tending their "meat" amd some were into the "sauce":lol: LOL!! By Saturday night they were pretty "cooked". I got some invites to stay down there and party and I would have if it wasn't my b-day and I had to get home to the family.

A lot of the teams cook pork butt. There was a BBQ team from out in VA who's tag line was "Bubba's BBQ, You can smell our butts for miles":lol::lol::lol: When I told KB he thought it ought to be TOXIC's BBQ!!:eek:

Here is the discover Boating setup....It was really cool!!

ntows1.jpg

Happy Birthday... I am looking forward to your visit here... This time maybe some serious walleye fishing? e-mail the exact dates so I can arrange my room reservations...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOXIC

Looks like you had a good time today in spite of having to work.

Harpo

Happy belated B-Day Scott! It looks like you had a great time! Here's to another 60 years!!!:p

Happy Birthday, Toxic!

I am waiting for Triton to put out the Banana Boat although I don't think I am ready to sell my Triton. It's awesome!!!!

Back