how did you do carlos? mike?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well carlos and mike, It looks like you guys might have finally gotten out to go bass fishing? How did you do? I crushed them fishing near the mouth of aquia, had 39 total, best was 6 lbs. in 3 1/2 hours

mike c

Excuuuuuuuse me........It was CIII and MY turn to go out yesterday!!:lol::lol: We did great, CIII hung a 5 1/2, we had multiple 4's, and a BUNCH of 2-3's. It was a blast even in the wind!! I guess I am gonna have to get with you on that dang Chatterbait technique because I threw the heck out of it and couldn't get bit. Most of ours were on traps. Mike was fishing the same general area and we saw him yanking a few as well, we didn't get a tally from him. Bite just flat died at about 12:30 and we were on the water at 6:45. I can't believe we didn't see you if you were out yesterday??

TOXIC

i not only saw you, but fished close enough to see where you guys and mike were fishing,:eek: but i was not sure it was carlos till you went by me. with no wrap it looks like all the rest.

mike c

Must be an East Coast thing. Out here on the Frontier, we have time to swing over and say hello. And if our eyesight has fooled us and our distant buddy is not our buddy, well, we've met a new person. ;)

in the face of a 30 mph wind, i just settle for a wavewif they get close enough, plenty of time to see each other on the water all summer.

I hear that ... although 30 is just a mild breeze out here ...

Hey man, it was a good day!

Where in the heck were you????? We were that close???? In your tin ride?? I did not see your truck in the parking lot??

We did give it a go in Potomac Creek (Again) I refuse to waste anymore time there.....I keep going back hoping I can get them in some sort of a consistant manner..but nothing......

carlos,

i parked next to mikes truck. i was at the mouth, you guys were tucked in the corner, and mike was at the posts. did you try the island, i was going to but bailed. As for potomac creek, the onlt time i go there is when i am going for a boat ride to see a friend that lives over there. other than that, its not better than aquia..

and toxic, if you could not catch one on a chatterbait sunday, something is wrong.

mike c

I went back and did try the Island, went hunting for snakeheads! Caught two bass instead.....

Rodger on the Potomac Creek...no more....

Man, I need a lesson with the chatterbait I guess...I have been sucking with them......

Well carlos and mike, It looks like you guys might have finally gotten out to go bass fishing? How did you do? I crushed them fishing near the mouth of aquia, had 39 total, best was 6 lbs. in 3 1/2 hours

mike c

I been bass fishing since the end of Feb. Got back from a week stay down at Kerr with a a bunch of guys where we rent a house on the lake. We whacked them up in the bushes (Lake is was up to 305')for days.

Excuuuuuuuse me........It was CIII and MY turn to go out yesterday!!

It's always my turn!!:lol::lol::lol:

Came back from Kerr Thurs. and was in the Potomac wailing them Fri/Sat/Sun. But I still have a layer of skin or two left on my thumb so I'll be out after work this weel and Carlos and I will be out this coming weekend.

No, here's the deal....Chipony doesn't fish anything straight outta the box!!:lol: He mods his baits. We are gonna have to kidnap him and put a box of Shake-n-Bakes (SPRO's Chatterbait)in front of him to mod up for us.;) AND....as you know with the traps, color is everything on the river.

TOXIC

toxic,

im game, i should be on the river this weekend if theres any water left in it, after the hoigh winds they are calling for. i will be incognitio though,

mike c

Latest posts

Back