How bout Dem Saints.............

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilbert Scales2

Reaction score
Just got home from the game. We do play our best on the road. I must say Philly came to play. It was the exact score as the first time we played them this year.I hope we get to the Big Show.

Bubby:):):):):):D:D:D:D:D:D:):wub::wub::wub::wub:

It was a good game Bubby... The Eagles seemed to get worn out in the second half.. To be honest I didn't know who to pull for.. I really like Drew Brees but I like Garcia too. Now I think the next one will be against the bears but I wouldn't count out Seattle..

Uncle Billy

Uncle Billy, thanks. If it is Seattle, I get to go to another home game. If not, we do play better on the road. I know the Bears are a very good team, sometimes. The Saints were picked to finish last in our division, we are still at it. Please don't forget our present from Houston, and the Dolphins. Drew Brees wanted to play for them, but they didn't want him.

Bubby:)

Morning all!1 That was a great game last night. Next will be either Seattle or Chicago. It doesn't matter but we are ready. GO Saints!!

Barry from Lafayette, La.:D

Congrat's to the Saints. But I want to know this.

How do you put the ball back to the Saints, with less than 2 min left and behind in the game?

If I was the owner of the Eagles, Andy Reid would be walking the streets today. I would have fired him on the spot. You concede defeat, when you do that.

Tex

Tex, I am no coach, but I totally agree. They had a hard time stopping the run all night. Sometimes I don't agree with alot of things Coaches do. I guess though that is why I am here on this web site, and not making the big bucks the coaches do. Remeber again, the Saints are getting Divine intervention, Dolphins gave us Brees, Houston gave us Reggie. I just hope we get to the Big Show. I also hope no one picks the Saints to beat the Bears.

Bubby:D

Back