House is coming along nicely

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Well, the sweet deals we keep finding just continue popping up. Got all 30 windows replaced, boiler working right, downstairs bathroom about done and now the kitchen. New maple cabinets, new counter top, a $600 special order at Lowes that was returned for one little barely noticable ding and we got it for $75. I also got this awesome $900 door for only $200. Not trying to give anyone my financial business, just wanted everyone to know that if you shop it right, you can upgrade a home to a $300k home with only $20k of materials! LOL Also got new ceramic tiles for the kitchen and all new appliances today. Washer, dryer, frige, and dishwasher! Ya know, when I'm done with it, this house might just be good enough to LIVE in! LOL

Rob,

Then you can move into another house like this one and fix it up too, right????

Carlos

It sounds like it's coming along nicley. I wish I lived close enough to lend a hand. Hopefully I'll get to see it next spring.

Once your done you sell for a huge profit then do it again. Before long you'll be as rich as Mac LOL.

fatrap

Marke, make sure you get your wing munchin bass apprentice hinnie with your better half and kids out here this spring. There is PLENTY of room. We even have a room to lock the kids into for hours at a time! LOL I'm going to rubber pad the walls and leave food and water in a corner so they can live up to 12 hours in there....and oh yeah, it will be sound proof!

Hey Rob,

Good to see your making progress on the house.we've been in ours four years now and I still haven't got it to were I want it.But I have an excuse I do remodeling for a living !lol

Still planning on doing the Everstart on the Mississippi next year?
http://!

Glad to hear the house is comimg along alright. I need to get off my butt and get started on mine.

The birds are on this year. Was down on the farm and that back ridge where we chased them around last year has a good population again this year. Ran into another group of about 15-20 birds in the area I've been deer hunting. So far I've seen two trophy bucks but never enough time to get a shot off or to far a shot for my 243 ruger. One had to be a 220 lb plus, I could see him perfectly but over 400+ yards away. This past week of warm weather put them off the rut and back into their nocturnal movements. Windy and snowing like crazy here today so tomorrow with a fresh coating of snow will go look for my trophy agin.

Back