Hot Side Anna Tomorrow

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hamilton

Reaction score
Hi Guys - Last minute update on the weather for tomorrow. Still holding at 49 degrees, winds at 3 mph out of the ENE and partly sunny. Can't ask for much better for the 18th of December. See ya all around 0700. CIII can you park the cartoon boat down the street and not in front of the house 'cause I don't want to scare the neighbors or think I have strange people coming over (hahahahahahahahaha).

Major front coming in on Sunday with the high of 26 degrees with snow forecasted for Monday.

Bill

Man, you are just WAAAYYY too funny Bill!!!!!!!!

I will make sure to honk the horn HAHAHAHAAH

I'll be there, car is loaded and ready to go. Carlos please park at Bills or I might knock on the wrong door....

See In the am.

BF

Bruce - Please don't do me any favors. I'll stand outside and flag you down so you don't miss the house. Maybe we'll let Carlos fish the cold side and we will all go to the hot side. LOL

Boat is ready, all four batteries are charged. Half a tank of gas. Cold weather gear at the ready, although if the weather holds we can shed some layers by mid-morning. It was beautiful today and only 47 degrees. Fishin' poles are rigged for Senko's, drop-shot, spinners and lures. Should about cover it.

See ya all in the a.m.

Carlos,

If I leave RIGHT NOW, I can be there in time to ride with you to Bill's!!!

Bad news for me also. As of right now I am running a low grade fever and stuffed up. Feels like someone stuffed a box of Triscuts up my nose. I am hoping that it is just allergies or the change in the weather. We will see how I feel in the morning. I'm hoping for the best.

TOXIC

Ken - It's closer to just come to the house and not go to Carlos'. Let me know when you are half way here! ha ha

If Toxic doesn't come I guess we will just have to show him what he missed. Lots of pictures with the big ones. Hope you feel better Tox! I can't imagine Triscuits up my nose, but I can't imagine lighting my tightie-whities on fire either. Must be a Warrenton (or Nebraska) thing. LOL

Tox is just scared thats all. Carlos I would be honored to ride in your new rig. I am bring my digital camera for all those MVM boys that cant make it do to the snow.

BF

I'll be there in spirit...maybe I'll even walk out my backdoor, go down to the lake, and make few casts out onto the ice...:(

Ken - No ice on the hot side. Water temps still in the upper 50s / low 60s. We'll be thinking about ya.

Toxic - Try a hot toddy. It will knock it out of you and if by chance it doesn't and you have enough of them you won't care (haha).

See the rest of ya in the morning. Coffee will be on!