Hot Side Anna on Saturday

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hamilton

Reaction score
Anybody up for the hot side on Saturday. Calling for low 70s with slight winds. Have the whole day off to fish and an open invitation to come and join me. Let me know!

I'll have to check on a pass as well, since I was down to play last weekend it may be dicey. I may need to start to think about saving a few for tournaments during the spring, but I'm going to try to make it.

Steve

Hi Bill,

Ill be there!! I may bring the other Bill from VA with me, he has to check on a pass.

What time are we meeting??

Thanks for the invite.

Mark

I'm in what time are we meeting ? Man got to love this weather:D

Thanks Bill

hey bill,

does that invite include me?

i will be there at the usual time.

mike c

Hey Bill!

Planning on being there with a couple of other guys. We aren't launching until later in the morning so we'll look for you on the water. Leave some of the fish for us :D:D:D

Glad to see you can all make it and, yes, it includes you Mike! My place around 0700 and then to the launch ramps.

See you then,

Do you need anything from BASS PRO, Ill be going by there tomorrow???

Mark

Mark - Thanks for the offer but I already put my Christmas gift cards to use and just waiting on the mailman to deliver all my goodies. LOL :D

Glad everyone can make it! Please don't forget to renew your fishing license(s) for 2007. Price for the standard freshwater went up to $18 this year. Beats the prices of hunting licenses!

Ha...I just emailed you before I checked the board. My wife is out of town for the weekend so I will be there even if Mr. Basscat wimps out.....again.....:lol:

TOXIC

Bill - funny you should mention the license thing! I renewed mine just yesterday. Good til 1/2/2008!! New this year is that in addition to the price increase, the licenses are good for a full year from date of purchase rather than just the calendar year.

I'm not saying a word especially since Toxic said something about someone "wimping out".:eek:

I am glad Bill reminded everyone about their license(s), because I sure would have forgotten.

Anyway, I think Maryland, Delaware and Virginia should give me a rebate on all of my licenses for the last two years.:wacko:

Uncle Billy

Im working all weekend, so i'll see ya next time !

Back