Hot Side Anna on Monday

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hamilton

Reaction score
Got us another trip scheduled for Monday at 0700 at Bill's house. Looks like we got the following:

Toxic and Son

Carlos and friend (?)

Jim C

KB and Bill in the back seat

Gunny

Anyone else who wants to join in.

Merry Christmas

Bill in VA :lol:

As much as I would like to, my parents are up from Fla and as the oldest male child I have to set a good example and spend time with them.

y'all have fun now ya here....

BF

I am ridign solo now..anyone want to ride with me or can i Ride with someone else?

Merry Christmas my fishing buddies!!!

Hey Bill - Dave (next door neighbor) is coming with me. We'll see you at 7am Monday! Looking forward to hanging with "the gang!"

BooHoo, BooHoo, BooHoo, I was ready to get in the car and drive down. BUT!!! There's always a big but isn't there? Nancy has taken off and wants us to do something together. I didn't know she did that. I would love to meet up with y'all and maybe jump in Carlos' rear seat but I better, and want to, spend the day with Nancy. It will happen again and I'll be there.

Uncle Billy

Uncle Billy - You always have an open invitation to come fish Anna. Have a Merry Christmas and spend the day with Nancy on Monday and have a wonderful time.

See ya all at 0700!

Unfortunately, I will be doing the Christmas thing with my family on Mon and Tues. I had to work all weekend....................Im available From Wed until Fri Jan 6 though !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my fishin' buddies. May your Christmas wishes be granted and hope you got lots of gear from Santa.

Off to Northern Virginia to see the family(ies) for the day and then back to set up for our get together in the morning.

See ya

:D:D:D:D:D

Wettin a line in December is definately one of my best Christmas presents (other than whatever my daughter may have made for me!!:lol:)

TOXIC

i will try to make it, it all depends how long i have to spend with the inlaws in west virginia, and then find time to swap trolling motors.

mike

Would love to come, Have family in from Fla. Dont catch em all!!!

Have fun see ya next time, thanks for the invite.

Jaws:rolleyes:

We'll be down at the lake on Mon and Tue. Campfires and movies and books. Away from all the mess we leave at our other house. Need to work on the trolling motor as it didn't work last time I tried to use it. Perhaps we will see you there.

I need you guys to teach my oldest and me how to fish.:huh:

david......

Hey guys, have to cancel my trip out. Dorn is here and has to leave in the AM tomorrow....

Good luck and get some pictures.......

Favors, I still owe you 1/2

Carlos

Back