hot Hot HOT!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
I can't breath in this crap!

Anybody else being a couch monkey in the blistering heat?:lol:

You got that right TEE. I have the HD package at home through Dish Network, so I sit and watch all the concerts on the Rave music channel in HD while sippin a Labatts:lol:

Humidity is so thick round here like soup:p

Now I know what they mean by being able to "wear" the air:(

I'm lovin' it!

I can feel the fat just melting away as I work outside. (hey, somebody smell bacon cooking?) :lol:

All the best,

Glenn

Youse guys live too far south!!! It was 54 this morning and 68 right now. We did have 90s and high humidity last week that I didn't think would end.

Bob G.

It's getting up to 105 in TN today. I am still running 3 miles outside every other day but it's Africa today. I may just have to hit the treadmill but that is soooo boring. I really wanted to do some fishing this weekend but the lake is boiling. Any advise on where to find fish in Africa?

Its just right in Mass today. Mid 70's low humidity with sun :) It feels like September. I wish i wasnt stuck at work, it is a perfect day for fishing.

I wish it could stay like this all the time.

It is VERY hot here in northern indiana but the rivers are even hotter! Went out the other day and the small mouth and the large mouths were schooled up on the flats. Busting everything we threw at them. My friends son actually had to sit down after about an hour because he said his arm hurt from catching so many 3+pounders!

Teri hit the rivers!

Randy!

Hey guys, we here in the south can't keep all this great weather for ourselves. Now you all know what's its like to live here in south La. Our first cool front may be here by Sept. if we are lucky. Better yet a small hurricane will cool us off just right.

Barry from La.:)

Tee......check mapquest.....you are way south of northern VT!!!

I agree with you Jim, today would be a perfect fishing day....to bad we gotta work for a living! Would be nice if summer was like this all of the time.

Bob G.

After an unseasonably cool spring and early summer we finally officially hit 100 yesterday. The "heat index" has been well over that for several weeks now with the humidity. I won't hardly go fishing at all this time of year. I'll only fish during the cool morning hours and it just isn't worth it to drive a tank of gas out to get to the lake for just 3 or 4 hours of fishing.

It was 80 degrees when I left for work this morning at 0545. Outside temp gauge on truck read 104 when I pulled into my driveway at 1530. Too hot for me to do anything outside.

Not sure it reached 105 today but it sure felt like it when I went running tonight. I ran my route with the least amount of hills and I still had to stop and walk. Man it's hot. I can't wait until I can get out on the lake at about 9am and fish all day if I want to.....and actually catch something. :p

Yesterday was so ugly in baltimore the mexicans went home to cool off.. Sorry that was a pun on Berry's post. The official temp in balt was 101 and with the heat index it was just to dang hot.. I feel sorry for Greg and the other elite guys on the Potomac this week.

BF

Me too Bruce.. I for sure wasn't going out. My dogs don't even want to go out in get in the pool. They say, "no thank you, I believe we'll stay in today." Nancy, who LOVES the pool doesn't even want to use it. Just too darn hot, period..

Uncle Billy

Sorry Bob...I don't consider south until I hit the hills of Kentucky:lol:

Tee

I went out and fished yesterday. It was so hot I drank three big bottles of water and two soft drinks and didn't pee once. The AC in the truck was like heaven. Caught the $#it out of fish though.

fatrap

Latest posts

Back