Hopatcong Boathouse/Flash Marina, NJ

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan Allen

Reaction score
This place sucks, plain and simple. I'm warning all of you and this is the God's honest truth, if I had known this is the kind of service I was going to get I would have bought my boat some place else. I only wish I could have found a review warning me before I made my awful decision to buy from them. So here it is for the next guy; DON'T BUY YOUR BOAT FROM HOPATCONG BOATHOUSE OR FLASH MARINA. Maybe it's because I have a simple Proteam 170 and not a $45,000 Nitro, I don't know. The first problem I had was being jerked around over a seat that was clearly cut with a razor blade during unpacking. THEY pointed it out but yet weeks later I still had to call Tracker to have them look into why I still didn't have the replacement seat. Now later I gat all sorts of attitude asking a question about the rocker switch for the nav lights. The kind of attitude that would have had me smack this guy in the mouth had I been there in person. And they couldn't have been pissed about me going to Tracker on them over the seat cause I didn't give my name when I called about the switch. Screw these guys man, they won't see another dime from me. I'll be the guy on the lake wearing the "boycott flash marina" t-shirt.:angry:

Sorry to hear that.

On a good note...check out the Fishers of Men Standings from Lake Hopatcong 7-19-08

These are the best results to date.

1st year there it took 8 & change to win, 2nd year 11 & change to win. This year 17.97 lbs. of bass to win!!!
http://www.fomntt.com/schedule.php?id=1306

Back