Home from San Diego with a Marine .

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Gross

Reaction score
Well we returned home Sat. morning with my son who is no longer a recuit but a Marine !! I don't have to tell you all how proud I fell.The whole experiance was fantastic. I'll post pictures as soon as I have them developed. We have till the 23rd of Feb. then he will return to the BMP and let the two stress fractures he has (one in his leg the other in his foot ) heal. Although theytold him he would prbably have to go into something different then the infantry. Mike was glad just to get his anchor,globe,eagle insigna.

Took the wife to Tiajauna ,She tried to say I was trying to lose her and I had her I.D. HAHAHA .We pickedup some goodies for her and the kids.Those guys love to bargain.We kept walking away and the price would keep coming down.We weren't brave enough (or foolish enough) to eat or drink anything.You do have to watch your back though.

All in all it was a great trip and the weather was to nice.

Gross

Mark,

You amy tell him how proud I am that he has joined my Corps... I am happy and proud to call him "brother".

Semper Fi

Great news Mark...

My son ships out to San Diego in September...

Any "son to son" advice yours would want to give to mine???

LOL

az

Andy ,I'll have him drop your son an e-mail tonite.

ANDY,

I'll let Pvt. Gross handle the advice... But, I'll get my good luck and welcome to him now...

Congratulations, Mike!

WOW! You're a Marine!

Congratulations!!

Too bad..... Amanda wants you! LOL!!

Back