Home for the holidays ?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Gross

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone was traveling this holiday season or just staying home?

We'll just be parking it at home this Christmas and New Years.

Hey Gross - Sounds good to me. Two of the kids and significant others are coming for Christmas eve dinner and opening of the gifts. The other married couple is coming Christmas morning and breakfast. Down to the mother-in-laws in the afternoon and then down to the lake for the weekend - YEA. Nothing on Friday but R&R, but on Saturday we got Toxic and KB coming for a little fishing fest. Day is supposed to be in the mid-50s with no wind. Should be nice since the last mini-rally was cold and extremely windy. Just an old fashion time with family and friends. Merry Christmas to all and to all catch 10 pounders+!

Yep..me too. Too many fools out there...on the road and in the stores!:)

TEE

I will travel about two miles to mom's house.

She has about ten pounds of tenderloins to cook on the grill(in the snow).

Some fresh home made garlic bread.

A big pot of spaghetti with meatballs and pork,and you got yourself a Christmas dinner.

Wash it down with a few cold beers.OOOOOOH YEEEEEAH

My family isn't what you would consider "normal".

But we sure eat good.

Steve

Iam gone for about five days to my moms and "the in-laws". Wish me luck!

I get to meet up with my two best friends (from my tour in the USAF) in Detroit after Christmas. It's the first time the three of us will be together since 1990!

To top it off, were heading down to central Illinois for some pheasant and quail hunting.

So it's not fishing, but it takes a close second.

God Bless and Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Back