holeshot

• Thread starter BJ Laster [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/963
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
Maybe this is a dum question. I got this pic off the Bassmaster site. The boat looks like it is almost verticle, Is it the angle the pic was taken at, or is this guy just have poor holeshot. I've never seen a boat point that high in the air.

BJ
holeshot.jpg

Either that or the Boat was coming down during a high speed run in heavy swells??

Max <><

Could that have been taken during the old FLW format when they had a timed speed run on a slolom course? They could put the boats in some pretty awkward positions in that competition.

Or..... I could just be Pat Goff on any weekend! :)

That's prob. a recent picture, check out the console, thats a TR21 X series..

I got the pic off of the photo gallery of the Lake Norman tournament. It was taken over the last couple of days

That lake has a bad rep for BIG boats causing HUGE swells. Just probably heavy seas. There are some of those 100mph+ cigarette boats that run on that lake.

Tex

Looks like he's coming off the trailer at Lake Arcadia. Those are the steepest dang ramps I've ever seen.

Harpo

I hit a couple BIG swells in the St. Johns yesterday,, looked just like that, nothing but sky!

/bfhp mode on/

Nah, that's just a Ranger that has Toon stickers on it. That's a Verado on the back. I told you they were dogs. It's too heavy for the boat and just can't plane out. I saw the same thing during last year's Classic.

/bfhp mode off/

Back