Ho, Ho, Ho!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Now that Mac's website is up and running on the merchandising end, I just went in and ordered a few X-mas gifts. Wanted to let everyone know it works flawlessly.... and that none of you are getting anything!!LOL

TOXIC

Cool! Got to order a hat!

Rich D

Thank you Toxic!! Just for that,..I am moving your "logo" up to the top of the "to do" list,..you will have it by this friday!!!

Rich.....I'm meeting Mini for lunch tomorrow to pick up your rod,...1 mean-ass Spinecrusher coming up!! THANX!!

No problem Mac, I'm sure it is just the beginning....as soon as my neighbors and everyone see them, I'm gonna be back on there ordering more. Now that I think about it, the logo makes you a sponsor of mine.......get me some patches!!!! I'll gladly put them on my "show" wear!!

TOXIC

Dang why didn't you TELL ME I could now order stuff Mac, been WAITING for this! Gotta grab the credit card and as Wilma and Betty say in the Flinstones "Charge!!!!"

Hey Tox -- Are you going to be Santa this year - Not a bad Job

You work 1 day a year and have a list of the girls that are "naughty and nice".

And that sled-- what a ride..

Take Care-- HaleDamage

Hey Tox,

Can I sit on Santa's lap and tell him what I want for Christmas??? Maybe something from Scales and Tales, since I hear you are placing an order.....

Sue

I may pay good $$ to see a pic of Tox dressed as Santa and Sue sitting on his lap.....LOL :eek:)

HaleDamage

Talk to me really nice and I might just let you meet the "famous" Bill McElroy.

Where to go with the lap comment?.........Honestly, I can't think of a response appropriate for public viewing....nope, can't do it.......

TOXIC

There is little hope that any thread around here can ever stay "wholesome"...

It can start out with "Christams"... But, it will always end up somewhere south of a "lap dance"!

Did someone say lap dance? lol

Hey tox....do you still have a lap when you sit? LOL

Mini

Back