Hey y'all...any from New York????

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Harrison

Reaction score
Hey guys, just out of curiosity, any of you fellas, or gals from New York gonna be coming near Missouri next week? HAHA...just kidding. I've been bidding on an outboard for my boat on eBay and it's in New York. It's the same year and size as my current motor, 1969 55hp Johnnyrude. So far it's only up to $26.50, but the shipping will be at least $150 to crate it up and ship it to Kansas City. The total price is still awesome, just cross your fingers for 3 more days. I hate how people wait until the last 30 minutes and you have to keep refreshing to see the price skyrocket. Oh well...if anyone does want to drive to KC, I'll be happy to buy you a Big Mac for your troubles. :D

Mike Harrison aka StanAramus the Great

Ok, I've decided to up my offer. Two Big Macs, Large Fries and Large Drink. I swear I'm not trying to kill anyone.

Mike

OK, I'll do it ... I can run right from CT straight through....

Oh wait... $150 to ship... probably $500+ in gas for my supercharged V10...

Sorry changed my mine..:D

If I remember correctly, the guys from this board prefer either home brew or Corona and lime. I'd have a problem with the home brew, but working at a grocery store I can handle the other, probably at a discount of some sort. No more Big Macs, now it's a beer offer.

Mike Harrison

me!...I'll get you a case or two of diet caffienne free DP