Hey Unkel Bill:)

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
I don't think I'll need that jacket after all....thanx for the offer. Got any Curado's ya' wanna' get rid of ? :eek:

Hey Bill - Which Jacket? The one I GAVE you?

It was the one he purchased from Rick...a Tracker jacket.

It's burgandy Tracker jacket with hood and Tracker" Fish the Finest" on the left chest. I think it's an XL but, they're really a Large. Mine fits good and I wear Large..

e-mail Billy;) Good lookin' jacket.....

I think the one I gave him, won it at the raffle at the 2004 Rally, was black. It was either a large or XL and definetly did NOT fit me!!!

Trep,

Not everyone can be like you and get handmedowns from the children.

:lol:

Sim - I keep waiting for my free "waders"!! I have an employee who's 15 yearold son is now 6'3" and a shoe size 13, his ole waders are a size 9 shoe (mine are an 8.5) so I get his son's handme downs!!! No use letting good fishing gear go to waste!!!

Seven Pin, it's a hooded jacket/windbreaker, burgundy, on the left chest it says "Tracker Boats" and on the back says "TRACKER" "Fish the FINEST".

I bought it from Rick and although it says XL it is not. It's tight on me so I'm betting it's really a large. It's a nice jacket.

Bill

Back