Hey Trep...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steven Parker

Reaction score
What color is your boat. I like the red.

Looks like I'll have to order my 898, so I get to pick the colors. Looking at a crimson color for the main, with some grey highlights.

Steve - I'm the 3rd owner so I don't know the color codes, but from looking at the colors for hte 898 this is the closest I could find.

Mike is black on the bottom, and Candy Red full flake all over the rest.

n07_PR02.jpg

Don't forget to consider the color of your tow vehicle. Nothing worse than a beautiful boat hung behind a tow vehicle in a non-complimentary color! :D:lol::D:lol::D:lol:

Man, that is going to cut out a lot of potential prospects on selling that thing in your state down the road, Maybe something in orange and blue would look good? Just joking, have fun with this.

Marty - I know, I keep trying to swap my green/silver minivan for Dan N's wife's red mazda SUV!!!

Trep: A Mazda SUV? Are you talking about the Tribute? Maybe in Atlanta, but hat is not an SUV in the real outdoor world! Explorer, Suburbans--now those are SUVs! better yet--get a truck.

Trep....you're KILLIN me,....you want a MAZDA and then you keep bugging the GM employee for FREE stuff!!!...HELLLLLLLOOOOO!!..McFLYYYY!!!!:p:wacko:

Just bustin your split shots................now why don't you get on a plane and get your skinny arss up here so we can show you what a REAL TRUCK, a REAL BOAT, and REAL FISH look like!!;)

...and I'll even put you back on the plane with a few REALLY FREE gifts!! :p:lol:

Mac - I'm still waiting for a customer in MI so I can get up there!! :p

Trep

OK, my little Mazda gets the job done pulling my little 640LX. My rig may not be as big but it does catch fish just as good as the big guys and gets better gas millage. Now if we continue I'm going to start pulling the boat with my Volvo S70.

D:D:lol::p

LOL....They're all good,.....whatever gets the job done!! I just like doggin' Trep...we've been friends for years and that'll never change. BTW Trep,...whenever we do get a chance to fish together,...I rarely ever drink booze when I'm fishin',..but that'll be one time when you WILL be required to bring a couple of your NTOWS renowned Hebrew Homebrew's with you,...we'll need'em to wash down the subs I'll bring that are as big as your arm!!:p;)

I'm deffinitely anxious to try some of those brewski's!!:cool:

I was just now sitting here trying to figure out what I wanted to eat this evening and now I want a sub as big as my arm.:( I haven't seen a REAL submarine sandwich in years. Those

8" and 10" things you see al over the place are NOT submarines.. My tummy's growling..

Uncle Billy

Be careful with those Hebrew Home Brews. They're VOLATILE !! You gotta treat them gently,don't just grab one out of the fridge and start chugging it down, especially if it is laying on it's side.

Tasty, but a little lumpy that way.:D:D:D

MMMMMMMM beer.......:cool: now I'm thirsty.

Yep Steve... A REAL submarine sandwich and a few of Treps home brews!! It wouldn't get much better than that..Yummy!!!!

Steve. another site you and I frequent had a rally on the Potomac last weekend when the weather went to crap. I was "talking' to one of the guys who had traveled quite a distance to be there and he and his wife wanted crabs. They told me they couldn't find any.. WHAT????

I told him if he was ever back in my neck of the woods I would fix him up with some crabs, and I'll be sure to let you know!!!!

Uncle Billy

I've hadf some of Trep's home brews and they are yummy. They go with anything.

yum, yum, yum.:D

Back