Hey Tox!! What the hell happened??

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
You beloved Corn Husker's got corn holed bigtime by a bunch of Wolverine's!! :lol: I was kinda bummed out for awhile....I was hoping they'd atleast SHOW UP and play!!

But,..wait'll you see what those wiley varmint's do to the Buckeye's this weekend...that'll be a good game....UM is waaayyy over due to crush some nuts!! :blink:

Michigan's defense is unreal, and if Denard plays like he did against Nebraska,...it'll be a blow-out!!

gonna be a good weekend for football!! :wub: Dec. 10th is the Army/Navy game too....can't wait for that one! :cool:

I have high anticipation for the A&M vs Texas game this week, but then again I am sad that this rivalry is coming to an end. You are right, there are any number of great games that will be on over this next week/weekend.

You have to hand it to the SEC (West), they really have a strong group of teams. Not sure how 'welcome' we will be next fall!

Tex

I went to Carlos' and had dinner with Ken and Johnathon Saturday night. Took the Chick car!!:lol::p My wife and daughter went to New York shopping.....I already had to deal with a raft of crap from "J". He and I now have a standing bet. If Nebraska wins, he wears a Nebraska T-shirt at the shop for a week. If the varmints win I will wear the Michigan attire...:lol: :lol: Its a coin flip as to which Nebraska team shows up to play, the one that beat Penn State, Mich State and Ohio State, or the one that lost to Northwestern.......at home. I never complain about officiating but it was baaaaaad. Michigan players were hangin on NU linemen like prom dates!! Interference not called a bunch yada, yada, but they lost it no doubt.

Neeley left the keys to the Skeeter as well.....PARTY TIME, I got a guide boat!!:lol: :lol:

TOXIC

Oh and go ahead and beat up the Buckeye's, NU already took the fight outta them. You get sloppy seconds with that team. :lol::lol:

TOXIC

Hey TT, we'll welcome you with open arms, and hard hittin'! You guys may decide you shoulda stay in the 12. SEC is arguably the toughest conference in the nation right now. If only the Vols could get back on track.:D

After years of having a great defense and little to no offense, we now of course are enjoying a great offense, and having trouble on the defensive front. We play OU and Texas every year regularly, (and Nebraska every other year) - so we are used to playing with the big boys. That and we have had an on-again/off-again with LSU.

Let's just say that I'm glad we only had to play LSU this year, with the way the SEC West is performing. Of course, we play all the major sports and have just a few National Championships in other sports to our credit.

Tex

Latest posts

Back