Hey Tox, Carlos

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenneth Brown

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I'm home! Are we going camping this weekend? I am! Let me know KB

Any ideas yet? I am still in LA (Lower Alabama) and will be back in town late Thursday night. Sue is off work Sunsay and Monday. When you all be there?

If this falls through, I am going to run the river with the masses this weekend I think.

Carlos

Carlos, I'm camping at Rudds Creek Campground for three nights. Interested? KB

I don't know if I can get loose for an overnighter....My schedule is filling up fast. CIII, if you don't, I may be able to get out a day. Tear em' up KB!!

TOXIC

Will post results, good or bad on Monday! Are we on for the Jacobs Cup deal? KB

That's another bust. I've got to go to Omaha that weekend. Leaving on the 10th getting back the 16th and then turning around and heading up to Champlain on the 19th (maybe). Have a block party on the 6th, Woo's Tourney the 7th. The guide thing ought to start picking up soon also. Fall feed bag will be good this year!!

TOXIC

And a bust for me too. Sue has to work this weekend for sure. She has Sunday and Monday off is all. Was scheduled to be off, but was changed. Nuts......

Carlos

Whats up? Bad there??? I am going to go out on Friday after I go to Davids open house. You playing any???

CArlos

Getting slammed right now. Get ready, it is heading your direction!! I'm limited on gear, I grabbed some out of the boat when my boss took it. I'm actually glad she is safe and sound in a garage right now!! I might be able to make it.

TOXIC

Well, let me know as soon as you can. I fly back in late tomorrow night. I may be able to check this in the AM. You have my cell, so you can also let me know that way also. I plan on working my way North and see what is happenin!!!

Carlos

Well, I just got power back....Yeah it DUMPED!! What time is David's open house? I'm supposed to go to one at 1:00 on Friday.....The upper Potomac looked pretty nasty on my way home over the TR Bridge.

TOXIC

Tox,

Open house is 0900. Looks kliek we miss, unless you want to meet after your open house for evening fishing. All we may have to do is dodge the TStorms. Sue just said that it was raining crazy there and lots and lots of lighting in the tress. Lovely, we can try the lower River, but that has kicked my butt the last few times out. I want to try Matawoman again and some good spots I scouted out further North of Matawoman. What say you?

Carlos

I fly until late tomorrow. Call my cell and leave me a message, just in case I am not able to get online on tomorrow afternoon.

Carlos

Tox,

I am out of here for class and to check out of the room. Will have the cell with me and be able to get messages later. Home tonight 1000ish, that is if Delta is on time HA

Carlos

KB,

Sorry we are not goign to hook up down there!!!! Bad tinming on Sues work.......

CArlos

Carlos if you read this, I am good to go. I am digging for your cell # and can't find it.....figures. Call my cell when you get in if it is after 12pm otherwise I will be up..just call the house.

TOXIC

Back