Hey Soonerfan

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
You ask me down in the skunk post where I fish. I fish in a mini boat club (heart of Oklahoma Mini Boat Club www.hrtbass.com) a few weeks ago I won a tournament down in Duncan with one fish. There is a pic of it in the photo gallery on the clubs website. Next year I will start fishing all the BFLs (fished one last year). When I am not fishing tournaments I like to fish Wes Watkins, T-bird, Shawnee, and a few of our other city lakes. Have you tried the Red River F5 baits? Shonn Goodwin (owner)is on the Nitro state team. If you haven't tried them I would highly recomend them.

Yeah, Shoon is a good guy. He's a member here but he never posts. Maybe he'll see this. I use his spinnerbaits often. The F-5 single colorado black and gold is my go to. It will catch bass in situations where that is totally the wrong bait to use.

I fish Wes some but the water has been so low there latley I haven't for awhile. I mostly go to Bellcow for a quick trip. If I'm going to spend the night I like McGee Creek.

Harpo

Latest posts

Back