Hey Pat ...I need some advice!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Corrigal

Reaction score
Pat ...with your ChampioN experience...my wife decided that my 186 champ would look better with a hole from a tube jig in the windsheild, no big deal easy uff to replace . I have Talked to Custom mold and tint and they want me to send the whole windsheild to them so they can match it up.....This sounds weird to me....aside from the fact that I am in Canada and shipping it cross border is a real pain in the a$$, it looks like every champ from 96 to '00 use the same part( except the fishhunter) . do you have a contact name where I could get a part number to order from either champion or custom mold...or do you have any other advice for me. I'll owe you a cold one...

BTW you were right on the money with your prop recommendation , the 25 tempest runs 67 mph GPS @ 5700 RPM. What do you think the gains would be if I added a 6 " jackplate.

Bill

First the easy one...

You should see at least a couple mph with the plate, you'll get more out of an 8" than a 6".

I don't have any contact with Champion since they left Arkansas, you might try C&O marine in Tenn, they seem to be the central source for Champ parts.

Back