hey MAC what are the times you will be working at bps spfd?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris acuff2

Reaction score
Hey Mac and Mini what are the times you will be working at BPS spfd this weekend??

I plan on going up friday night and was wondering if you would be working?

Hi Chief....Yes, we'll be there Friday night. We arrive Thursday late afternoon...and we might pop in to work a few hours then too. But we WILL be there all day Fri-Sat and Sunday until 3pm or so. Seeya there!!

Mac

Mac--- It's ST Patties day that Friday you are in SpringField.

Are you going to have your green Scale and Tales dress on?:wub::wub:

Rick:rolleyes:

Chief,...be sure to pick up a couple BPS labeled rods while you're there....you can get Woo & Hank Parker to autograph them for you!! This is what I do for customers...any bait, or fish you'd like...and your name...then it's sprayed with Krylon and it's permanent!!;) Best part?? FREE!!!

mac7.jpg

Mac we need to get some green BPS hats to wear on Friday....I have some green beads :)

Mini

Just what I need more Rods...lol I just bought three friday night..I guess one more won't hurt:D

I was looking for a green hat lastnite Mini!!..LOL..

Chief,...bring the 3 you just bought back in Friday when you come.....tell them you're getting them customized and the front desk will put tape (as in PAID FOR) on them for you...bring them over to me and I will HOOK THE BRUTHA UP!!!!:wub:

Seeya then!!

Mac

Back