Hey Harpo

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
Ok buddy, Bedlam isn't too far off. Before we know it its going to be here.

I'll probly end up going to OU and i really had a blast at the game the other day. Like i said my dad and grandpa both went there. its my mom where i have that cowboy in me.

What about a little wager for the game?

I'm open ended, any ideas? maybe something like if OSU wins you have to take a pic of you with a OSU cap on ... and post it here.lol if you OU wins, then i have to do it with a OU hat..

what do you think?

Sounds like fun. I'll think about what could make an interesting wager. Bedlam isn't until Oct 30th. I'll have to be in Tulsa that day for OBA. I'll have to Tivo the game.

Harpo

Hey harp, I live in tulsa....let me know if you have time and Id like to meet you when your here. By the way bj....les miles is gonna cry when the norman boys get through with him!!!

Marty

Marty, I know I'll be there Oct 30 for OBA which is the big marching band competiton for the whole state. It's kind of a crazy day because there's a lot of waiting around for your band to perform then nothing until you find out if you made the finals, which we always do, then usually a dinner break and then the finals with the whole thing ending after 10pm. The information I have says it going to be at Tulsa Union. Do they have that big of stadium? That event usually fills places like Skelly Stadium and Owen Field. I might be looking for a sports bar sometime around 3:30 to try to catch a little of the bedlam game so maybe we can meet up for a burger and a beer. I'm thinking the Sooners are going to roll over them this year. Have you seen that offense we have?? DAYUM..Jason White with good legs to scramble on is a dangerous thing. The game with Oregon should be a good one. I think the only thing that could stop them from getting the national championship this year is all the weak sticks in the Big 12 this year that will drag our ranking down.

Harpo

I Just happen to live about 5 blocks from tuttle stadium (unions home field) It's fairly big and pretty nice, all my kids go to union schools. Maybe you and the fam can come to the house and I'll have some corona's and burgers burning on the grill. since my house is about a 60 second drive from the stadium.....you won't miss a thing! we'll chat about it when the time gets closer and I'll give you my numbers. Marty

Back