Hey Greg Meyer...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Greg,...just wanted to let you know that your "Walleye Wallpaper" is ready...go download it at will!! LOL..

and a BIG THANKS to the Bear's and the 'Hawks for making the Wings and Lion's actually look good for a change,...well..atleast they won,..I shouldn't go as far as to say they looked "good"...LOL although Hasek was awesome in the net last night!!!

Hope all is well!!

Mac

Mac,

Thanks... This is cool... and it is on my main shop computer...on my shop home server...on my daughter's workstation... only six more to go here at home!

I notice that on the web site you lost your shine for a hat.... Too many blind net surfers sued for eye damage?

LOL...we took a bunch of new pix's when I was out in AZ last time....we have enough now for weekly updates!!..Had a blast doing them and there's some FUNNY stuff coming!!!

Also the "TackleBox" is now OPEN for online orders!!! Be sure to refresh your browser so the latest info loads...it was just made "LIVE" today!! I think you'll like the process...pretty easy!!! All the items are in stock and will be shipped from the Distributer in Kentucky,..so orders should be rec'vd within a week!! If by chance you don't go directly to the "store" by clicking on the Tackle Box icon...then try the link below. Let me know what you think! Thanks!!

Mac
http://www.shopscalesandtales.net

Back