HELP

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Lewis

Reaction score
Okay, I have decided to move my 150xr6 up 1 hole (which will put my top bolts through the 3rd hole from the top of the bracket)and set it up like Bassin Fools to see if I can fix the minor problems I am having.

1. excessive bow rise at hole shot - trimmed all the way in

2. on plane with very little trim - porposing

3. fully on plane and all the trim up you can handle -5200 WOT

Can someone tell me the size and thread of the lifting hole in the center of the flywheel so I can make a lifting eyebolt and also what is the proper torque spec. of the 1/2" motor mounting bolts?

I thought the torque would have been in the service manual. How could I have been so stupid. If it is I have overlooked it.

TIA

not sure what the size is for the eye bolt but it may be listed on the mercury site for your engine. good luck to you and hope the adjustments work out.

jd

Can't help with the thread size either but on my Tin boat the torque spec on mounting bolts is a 3 ft pipe and 2 grunts..... That 100lbs american

BF

Don't know if this will help or not but the part number for the lifting eye for my 90HP is 91-90455.

Latest posts

Back